No.315, Mafang Industry Development Area West, Pinggu District, Beijing, China
Very lightweight and compact floor saw for asphalt and concrete cutting. CIMAR CFC-142 is ideal for job sites that are difficult to access and for small repair jobs. It could be installed 14inch (350mm) saw, and the maximum cutting depth is 120mm.CFC-142 is very easy to handle and can be transported in a small vehicle.
|Engine Type||Honda GX270|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||mm||915 x 381 x 990|
|Max Blade diameter||mm||350|
|Max cutting depth||mm||120|
|Depth control||Handle rotation|
|Water tank capacity||l||15|
1. Easy to transport. Very light weight facilitating transport and handling.
2. Stable operation. Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel for increased stability.
3. Low vibrations. Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance.
4. Low maintenance. The sealed blade shaft system allows for a minimum of 200 maintenance-free hours without daily greasing of bearings.
5. Adjustable handles. Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. Handle can also be folded for transport.
6. Clear depth indicator.